Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Jarret seeing Gramma for the first time.. SURPRISE!
Bush at Niagara Falls..
Jarret seeing Auntie for the first time.. SURPRISE AGAIN
Fence at the Falls..
Jarret and The Cat In The Hat @ Niagara
There are so many pictures I could post and don't you worry.. I will in time. George is back to work this week.. and the house is back to the "normal" routine. For some reason I can't put whats in my head on this blog. Maybe I feel rushed cause I have some stuff I have to do today. I don't know. Hopefully by the end of the week I will be able to post again.
Hope everyone is doing well..
Lata Skata

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Great pictures!!

When you said "have a great holiday" on my blog, I was thinking, "what holiday is it today? Is there one coming up?"

I realized that you Canadians must use the British version of holiday ...meaning vacation, LOL.

That hit my funny bone for some reason.

Jenn said...

Lol!
That is funny!!!
Have a great vacation!!

Char said...

Those are great pictures ;) I had such an awesome time...now I don't need to post any pictures on my own blog because I don't think anyone goes there any more, plus they'd all be the same as yours...thanks for taking care of that for me, Jenn! lol