Sunday, February 04, 2007

They like me.. They really like me...


The cookie gods that is! Finally I made cookies that aren't crap!! I don't know if it was the awesome music George played all day.. Or Amy my helper.. Or George standing there watching every move I made (per my request).. Or the aluminum cookie sheet I bought the other day.. Or Shannon "rooting" for me to make a good batch of cookies...

Whatever it was.. THANK YOU!!! This might seem silly to anyone reading this.. But I was starting to feel pretty silly that I couldn't make simple chocolate chip cookies!!

don't they look yummy??

3 more sleeps!!

Lata Skata

3 comments:

Shannon said...

YAY!! They look great!! Congratulations :)

Thanks to you, I had gotten a craving and I've been pigging out on chocolate chip cookies all weekend.

Jenn said...

Sometimes its ok to indulge.. right? Please say yes so I dont feel so guilty for eating quite a bit of junk food this weekend!!

Shannon said...

Considering I ate nothing but junk this weekend, I'd have to agree that it's OK to indulge! :)