Sunday, February 11, 2007


I have a few minutes to post something. George and my mom took my sister to the airport this morning. Char was only here for 4 days, but in those 4 days i think I developed some major abs from all the laughing we did. We had such a good time. It really didnt feel like we have been apart for 7 months. I guess talking on the phone every chance we get helps.



The kids were very excited to see Auntie. She had 2 growths the entire time she was here. We went to The Hip on Thursday night and man what a good time that was. We were at IKEA 3 times in 2 days!! Went to Niagara Falls on Saturday. Busy busy few days.. but so much fun. I am going to post a few pictures.

5 comments:

Chris said...

i like the sign on the wall. well it looks and sounded like you all had a blast. we hope tovisit in the summer. what were her "growths"? the beers or the kids? or both? ;)

Jenn said...

We did have a blast!! I hope you guys can visit in the summer too. Her growths were the kids.. they were concerned where Auntie was at all times!!

Anna said...

What's the band?

Shannon said...

I. love. Ikea. Great pictures! Ditto what Julia asked.

Char said...

It was The Tragically Hip, and what a concert!!!!!! By far, the BEST I've EVER been to!!

Even though I wasn't there for very long, we sure packed in alot of fun. I had SUCH an awesome time with everyone. My stomach muscles are still sore from laughing.

I hope to return to "Perfect Toronto" very soon for another, and hopefully longer, visit.

I really miss you guys!!!