Saturday, February 17, 2007

My mom just left for the airport. Sad right now. I honestly thought I would be fine.. I really didn't get sad until I hugged her goodbye. I know a lot of my sadness is for my kids. They are very close to her. They miss everyone in Winnipeg. They ALWAYS talk about everyone and how much they miss their family.

We had a really good time hanging out this past 10 days though. We are ALL exhausted from all the walking and site seeing we did. I think we only stayed home for 3 of the 10 days she was here. When Char was here we didn't have 1 day or night just hanging out at home. It was awesome!!

Jarret joined the choir at school about a month ago and there was a small concert on Thursday. It worked out perfectly that my mom was here to see him sing. He was so cute!! They sang The Sponge Bob Square Pants theme song! Too cute. I will post the video of it when my mom sends it to me. He looks so tiny compared to the other kids his age.

That's it for now..

Lata Skata

No comments: