Thursday, February 15, 2007

Quick post.. and a few more pictures

Niagara Falls.. so so beautiful
More of the falls..
Me, Jarret, Amy and my mom
My moms bday cake.. Auntie frosted it.. Amy decorated it
At the Hershey store in Niagara Falls
Here are a few more pictures from our visit with my Mom and sister. Niagara in the winter is by far my favorite time to visit.. breathtaking!!
I have been reading every ones blogs the past week but have no time to comment. I will be back next week!! I am enjoying the rest of my visit with my mommy. She goes home on Saturday morning :(
Lata Skata

1 comment:

Shannon said...

When I saw the cake, I thought it was an awesome way to decorate it. And then I read that Amy decorated it, and I thought it was still an awesome way to decorate it. Very artistic.

Have a great time with your mom! Can't wait for you to start posting again.