Friday, January 19, 2007

WTF?

I have been trying to write something all frickin day!! I have been trying to respond to everyone's comments all frickin day!! What is up? I had something going.. Then I deleted it. Tried again.. Deleted it. I couldn't find the words for some reason!! I ALWAYS find the words. Who knows right??

Anyway.. The lasagna turned out pretty good if I do say so myself. We had leftovers which is always a bonus!!

Jarret came home the other day and told me he signed up for choir! I am so excited! He has a holiday concert on February 15th which he will be singing in. That happends to be the same week my MOMMY is coming for a visit. That is in 19 days btw!!
Can you tell I am excited?? We aren't telling the kids. She is coming in the afternoon and she will pick Amy up from school with us and be at the bus stop when Jarret gets off. They are going to poop themselves.

We are going to Monster Jam tomorrow. When Jarret was 3 we went and on the way home he threw up in the back seat of the car. The fumes got to him. We will be in The Rogers Center so the ventilation will be 100% better and its a lot bigger.

Lata Skata



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy shit jenn..i watched this 15 times i swear i cannot laugh anymore. iam crying and my tummyhirts.
chris

Anonymous said...

The kids will be so excited to see your mom!!! I love surprises. Stew and I are going to the monster jam at the MTS center on Feb 24. Let me know how it is.

Judy