Monday, January 08, 2007

A few firsts..

Took the kids skating on Saturday for the very first time. They had such a good time. They both started out a little wobbly.. But before we knew it they were whipping around like nobody's business!!

Also they went on a Street Car for the first time. They have been dying to get on one since moving here. Very cool.





It is also the first day back at school. Amy has been counting down all week. She went to bed so well last night. I don't remember the last time there wasn't an argument about bedtime.. And she fell asleep pretty darn fast. Usually we hear her singing and playing in her bed for about an hour if not more some nights.

Jarret not so thrilled about heading back.. I'm sure he will change his mind once he's there and sees his friends again. He had a crap load of homework over the holiday. He had 12 pages double sided he had to do.. I don't get it.. Why do that to a kid on their "holiday"? I could understand getting the usual one page. Anyway.. In true Jarret fashion he started Saturday and finished last night.. Plus he is missing a page.. So off to a great start.

I haven't mentioned my weight loss in a while.. That is because I wasn't as strict with my program over the holidays. I didn't go CRAZY but I allowed myself to indulge more then usual. The good news.. I only gained about 1 pound maybe 1.5!! Not too bad If I do say so myself.. And I do!! Right after Boxing Day I started back on the program like I use to.. And I am back down to the weight I was before Christmas. Now I will start my exercise program again.. Plus the walking to and from Amy's school will get me energize and motivated again.

Well.. That's about it for now..

Lata Skata

No comments: