Friday, January 12, 2007

Stupid cookies

I swear the cookie gods are against me! I thought I would be a good mommy and make some chocolate chip cookies last night. So I follow the recipe got the kids to help pour the chocolate chips in the batter very pleased with myself and.. They are complete crap!! I was so upset last night. I don't know what happened. If you don't recall click here to see what happened last time I tried to bake cookies. I know I still need new baking sheets. But I don't think that was the entire problem last night.

I love my kids. They each had one and I apologized for them and they both told how good they were and not to worry about it. Amy said she still loves them and still loves me!! Such good kids I have!!

I was a bit cranky after that.. But its only cookies right?? I think I will just buy the ready made cookie dough in the tube!!

Its been a while since I have put an update on my weightloss. During Christmas my weight pretty much stayed the same. Maybe gained a pound.... Or two.
Anyway.. I stepped on the scale with my eyes closed yesterday but was pleasantly surprised. I lost 2.5 pounds in the last week! Here is my progress..

SW 170
1st week 165.5
2nd week 162
3rd week 160
4th week 158.5
5th week 155
6th week 155
7th week 155
8th week 155
9th week 155
10th week 152.5
GW 130

Until next time..

Lata Skata

5 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm sorry the cookies didn't work out. What was the problem with them? Maybe the temp on your oven is out of whack. Buy an oven thermometer and see if the temp on that matches what your oven setting indicates.

Congrats on the awesome weight loss!

Jenn said...

I would like to say it was the temp in the oven.. so I will lol.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn,
Don't feel too bad about the cookies. I bake quite often and I wouldn't call myself a professional baker but my baking doesn't suck. I did a test run on a recipe I found for Kayla's birthday cake(banana chocolate chip with buttercream icing)....sounds good doesn't it. Well it didn't taste very good. I scraped the icing off the cake to try to salvage it, (the icing was terrible) but it didn't work. The cake is a little dry. Try the recipe on the back of the hershey's chocolate chips. Great job on the weight loss.
Judy

Major Bedhead said...

Great job on the weight loss. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm going to add you to my blogroll, if that's ok.

Jenn said...

Thanks.. definetly add me to your blogroll.. i will do the same!!