Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Eating a hot dog in dads office before Monster Jam
Watching the laser show

Ninja Turtle truck
Grave Digger

Every picture they pose this way..

So George came home last night from work and he decided to make Peanut Butter cookies. And guess what....?? They turned out!! What the hell is that? My pride is a little hurt today.. So I have been looking for a cookie recipe all morning. I WILL make a good batch of cookies dammit.. I WILL!!!

I am off to get Jarret on the bus.. Then I am going back to bed. I have been up since 5am! Lets hope Amy sleeps in a bit.. Fingers crossed!!

Lata Skata

4 comments:

Shannon said...

LMAO! Keep trying! I'm rooting for you to make a great batch of cookies.

Your kids are beautiful. How old is your daughter? Mine is 5...they look the same age.

Jenn said...

Maybe before I make my next batch I will let you know and you can send some good thoughts my way!!

Amy is 4 going on 16

Shannon said...

Ha! Jessica is 5 going on 16...I ALWAYS say that. She comes out with the scariest things.

Tip for the cookies (amuse me): Make sure the cookie sheet is cool. And when you go to put in the next batch, make sure the sheet is cool again before you place the dough on it.

I just want to see if that's the problem because the picture you showed of a batch you made look like ones I did....when the sheets were too warm.

I'm obsessed with you making a good batch in case you haven't noticed, LOL.

Char said...

Jake would have CRAPPED himself if he saw that Ninja Turtle truck!! OMG!! I'll have to make sure I show him these pictures!!