Friday, January 26, 2007

Lots of pictures..

At Union Station
Union Station
In the Suite at the game
My cheeseball kid.. He did this on his own!!
Watching the game
Cute


Marlies lost 4-2 but we all had a good time. George was late getting there because as he would put it "work blew up" so he had to deal with the problem before he could meet us.
The kids are both off from school today so I got to sleep in which is nice. I have been fighting a migraine since yesterday so sleeping is always a good thing.
Its George's Saturday to work tomorrow so not much happening this weekend.
Lata Skata

10 comments:

Char said...

Those are awesome pictures of the kids!! They look so big! I hope you guys had a good time at the game last night in your special suite. What a nice way to watch an event!

I haven't been on your blog in ages, so I need to catch up!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for keeping this going Jenn. It's nice to see the kids so happy all the time! All the best to you guys.

Uncle Mur

Chris said...

Lucky to experience all the events you do. And especially in the skyboxes...damn i m jelous.

Jenn said...

Thanks for reading Uncle Mur!! The kids are very happy.. but they tell me all the time how much they miss Winnipeg!!

Yes we are very lucky to do all the stuff we do Chris.. you guys will have to visit soon so we can do some of this stuff together!!!

Jolene said...

They are too cute!

Anonymous said...

9 more sleeps. I can't wait to get my hands on these guys!!!!!

Jenn said...

We are all super excited for your visit!!! Cant wait!

Shannon said...

Great pictures! Your daughter reminds me of Jessica with her hair pulled back like.

Shannon said...

that (it would be nice if I finished the sentence)

Jenn said...

Do you post pictures of your kids? I would love to see a few ;)