Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Happy Anniversary


2 awesome kids, 3 cities, 7 moves, 1 miscarriage, a few pounds more,
1 separation, the loss of his mom, being broke (a few times), lots and lots of laughs, good friends, nieces and nephew, sisters, brother, in laws, weddings... These are just a few things my 9 awesome married years with George have been like.

We got married when we were both 19. I know a lot of people thought we were crazy.. Looking back on it I think we were a little LOL. I wouldn't change a thing! I would love to post some pictures of our wedding.. But we don't have a scanner. Maybe I will ask George to take a few to work so I can have them on our computer. I would also love to post a picture of the two of us.. But I think we only have one picture together and there is NO WAY he would let me put it on here LOL. He has a thing about getting his picture taken, and doesn't want his face on the internet. For a computer guy.. He sure is scared of the internet!! His real name isn't George for those of you that don't know.. LOL. Oh well.. That's why I love him.. Quirky guy that he is.

My mom comes in 7 sleeps. I was talking to her this weekend and she let the cat out of the bag that my
sister is coming with her to visit!!!! I am so happy they will both be here! Char's visit is going to be 4 sleeps and 3 days. Our visit will be short but very fun. We will be doing a lot of tourist stuff.. Which is good cause I still feel like one here. She is coming to The Hip with us. I cant wait to have girl time with my mom and Char. The kids still don't know my mom is coming and they are gonna freak when they see Auntie!!

that's it for now...

Lata Skata


*edited: I am attempting to make chocolate chip cookies tonight for George.. so please positive thoughts a few prayrs some crossed fingers and anything else you can think of...

3 comments:

Penny Ratzlaff said...

Happy anniversary! (and good luck with the cookies)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Jenn and "George"... wow nine years goes fast, well the eight I've known you guys.
I wish I was able to be one of your visitors, hopefully in the summer.
Take Care
Denise

Jenn said...

Thanks for the anniversary wishes!!

I hope you can visit this summer too Deinse! I need a Emma fix!!