Monday, September 11, 2006

Virgin Festival


What a weekend! We are all so tired but it was worth it. We had such a good time. I wish Jarret could have coffee he sure needed a boot this morning. The concerts were good.. the food was good.. the kids were amazing!! What a beautiful place Toronto Island is. I cant wait until next summer to go to the beach there. Jarret and I had VIP passes. That was kinda cool. Mind you we couldn't go into any of the spots for VIP's because no kids were allowed but it was cool just having the passes. Amy and I got free t-shirts on the way out of the Festival last night. She won batteries at one of the boothes and man was she excited!! She jumped up and down!! Good times!!!!



Lata Skata

1 comment:

Char said...

I miss those two so much!! They are so cute! I'm glad you had so much fun at the festival. So jealous. Actually, envious is more like it.