Friday, September 08, 2006


So we survived the first week of school. Wow did that go by fast. Jarrets first day on the school bus was today, that was a little nerve racking. But we got through it. We are heading to Toronto Island tomorrow for the Virgin festival. George has to work it and we got passes.. Should be good times. Did everyone out there know Toronto had an Island?? Lol.. I sure didn't. We get to go on a Ferry. I haven't been on a Ferry since I was little and we were in BC. I remember sitting with my Baba on deck of the boat watching the water and me making horn noise like the Ferry. Well that's that. I will take lots of pictures.. Until then.. Everyone have an awesome weekend!!

Lata Skata

3 comments:

Chris said...

I would love to have a dad that works at Ticketmaster!!!! Lucky duckies.

Char said...

I would love to have had a dad who worked period.

Jenn said...

HAHAHAHA!!! Thats great!!!