Saturday, September 23, 2006


Not much to post this past week. The kids are both getting settled in school. George is very very busy at work.. he will probably not be home much in the next month. I am still waiting for my EI. Its been about 6 weeks and we kinda need the money. Amy is sick. She woke up today at 7am coughing that asthma cough. She didnt want to go back to bed but she is now sleeping on the couch. We dont have an Ontario Health Card yet. I need the kids Birth Certificate to get theirs. I am waiting for them to come in the mail. I was told by Ontario Health that the Ontario will just bill Manitoba if any of us gets sick and we go to a doctor or hospital 3 months after we have lived here. So we have until November 1st. Its been a while since she has had an asthma attack. I guess she is due for one. Its been pretty wet the last few days.. so that would explain why she is having problems.

Thats it for now.. thanks for listening.

Lata Skata

No comments: