Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Junior Kindergarten


First day of Junior Kindergarten. She was so excited. When we got there she was in line and she gave me a hug and kiss and said good bye to me. The teacher wasn't even there yet and the door was still closed. I asked her if it was ok for me to wait to meet her teacher before I go.. She said that was ok..lol. I had some weird emotions going on. Kinda happy kinda sad. Sad cause my baby is starting school.. And happy cause my baby is starting school. Make any sense? It does to me (Char I'm sure you understand what I'm talking about too).

I have been on the fence about having another baby for quite some time now. George is pretty adamant about us having no more but I just couldn't come to that yet. After today I am really really really close to joining him. Its nice having both kids in school. I cant imagine starting all over again. Don't get me wrong.. love babies.. love my kids.. But man its nice to have some time to myself. I am not doing much this afternoon I made myself some coffee.. And soaking in the quiet. For those of you out there that know Amy you understand what I am talking about!

I cant wait to pick her up and hear all about her day. I'm sure she will have lots to tell me.

Lata Skata

1 comment:

Char said...

Aaaaawwwwwwww!!! Look at her!!! In her "guy" shirt!!!! She looks so sweet...I can't believe how much she looks like Jarret!! I'm so glad she likes school. It makes it alot easier leaving them. She'll have the whole class as her best friends in no time! I'm sure she has lots to teach them too!