Tuesday, September 05, 2006

First day.. new school..

Jarrets first day of school was today. He was a bit nervous this morning but not too bad. We drove him today cause its his first day in a new school.. plus he's not on the school bus list yet. Once we got there he got a bit more nervous. We found his class finally they were all lined up outside. He was the last kid in line. He was hanging out beside me and George and Amy.. I tried to get him in line but he wouldnt budge. His teacher came and took his hand and brought him to the front of the line with him. Poor Jarret he was ringing his hands and when we were about to leave he asked why we wernt coming in with him. He was with the teacher once we left though. So as tradition I started to cry once we were on our way back to the car.. lol.. geez I'm a suck. I think I would have been ok if he was ok. George just laughed and rubbed my back and said he would be fine. So now I am sitting here fretting. I just want to hear out of his mouth that it went well.. I cant wait until 3:30!!

Lata Skata

1 comment:

Char said...

Grade 2??!!!??? That's just crazy! He looks so grown up. Jake was born when Kelsey was in grade 2. Can you believe that? Anyway, I'm glad all is well with his school and everything. He's such a great kid, he'll make tons of friends in no time.