Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Sick girl

Sunday night we took Amy to Emergency for her Asthma. She had 6 Ventolin masks in about 4 or 5 hours and she was still wheezing. She had a chest x ray done and showed slight case of Pneumonia. So they admitted her. All together from the time we arrived on Sunday to the time we left on Monday she had 9 Ventolin masks. Still wheezing but they sent us home. We left with 4 prescriptions. She is still pretty crappy today. I don't think she will end up in school today again. Maybe she will stay home all week.. I don't know yet.

This is not the greatest picture but it was taken with Georges cell phone. She was so good. We watched movies and did some crafts and colored. She was pretty upset when I told her we got to go home. She sais next time we come here when I am sick we will color again..lol.

I just hope she is feeling better by her birthday on Sunday. On another note.. George and I have some new .. I guess you could say rules in our house. There is way to much TV being watched by both kids. I told Jarret after school is homework first and maybe 1 show and that's it for the night. He has to concentrate on school work. He is finding this year difficult. His class is 100% French.. No English is spoken. All his homework is in French and he gets frustrated very easily. So we have to concentrate on his work with no distractions. We will definitely speak with the teacher at parent teacher time to see if keeping him in French Immersion is still an option. I would like him to stay in it .. But I don't want to see him miserable and falling behind. I think the no more TV rule or me and George at least monitoring how much they both watch will help.

So that's that for now..

Lata Skata

No comments: