Thursday, April 27, 2006

Going to the big city


George and I are going to Toronto in a week! He was offered a job out there and he is going for the week to work and check out the office, I'm tagging along to check out the city and figure out where the heck we would be living! I have never been east so I am really excited but also scared! George was in TO years ago for training when he was with Walmart. He loves it out there and is exctited for me to see it. Someone at work said its like Oklahoma going to New York I will feel like such a "country bumkin" (my moms words lol) when we are there. While he is working I will have to figure out what I will be doing. Unfortunately there is no pool at the hotel we are staying at so maybe since there will be no kids I will just "chill" have some time to myself. That sounds good now.. But one day with no one to look after will probably drive me crazy. I will probably walk around close to the hotel and Georges office with a quarter in my shoe incase I get lost in the big city!

Well best be getting to my laundry or something..lol probably the or something!!

Lata Skata

4 comments:

Char said...

Don't gooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris said...

Don't go.

All Nob said...

You only live once, go. Imagine living like me... never moved from Winnipeg. Experience what you can.

But be careful out there. I heard thier homeless are an aggressive bunch. And tell George to watch out for the designer guys.

That's my 2 cents.

Jenn said...

That is pretty much our attitude Brian... its a little scary especially when we have the kids to think of too. If it were just us there probably wouldnt be a question about it..but at the same time we are thinking about the kids too. If this means living comfertably then we have to do it!! Will keep everyone updated as to what the decision is after our trip!!