Thursday, April 13, 2006

New bikes


Went to Canadian Tire and got the kids their new bikes yesterday! I guess they are really their first. It was their Easter present from my mom! Thanks again mom!! Jarret chose a bike with no training wheels. He was out with George last night for a while. And we will have to get him out tomorrow morning before we head out to my moms for dinner! Amy and I went out this afternoon and she was really getting the hang of it. I cant wait until we can go out again.

Lata Skata

4 comments:

J-BOMB! said...

Love the tassels on Amy's bike. I think I am gonna go buy some tassels this weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

Cool rides!!!!! What are thier names?

All Nob said...

Anonymous, you are a sick fuck!

Hi Jenn, cool bikes... your mom IS awesome!

Have a happy Easter.

Char said...

Look at how cute they are on their bikes!!!!! I don't know if those two could BE any cuter. Seriously.
Hey you! Want a makeover? Or is it "nakeover"?