Monday, April 03, 2006

Back to our normal day

Well Jarret is back at school today after being off for the week for Spring Break. Last week went by way too fast.. feels like I didn't see him at all. We went out to Teulon last Monday for a visit with George's cousins and his Aunt. Then we pretty much had a few lazy days then George took Friday off to spend with us. I love when he takes a day off during the week.. but it really messed me up. I thought all day it was Saturday. The weekend really dragged because I did a few hours of OT on Friday and I usually don't work Fridays. That was weird. The kids were actually healthy all week, that was nice. They are coughing a bit because of their Asthma but their Ventolin has it under control (for now). Jarret was getting up so early last week.. There were some mornings he said he was up at 6am! He wakes Amy up though and by Friday she was such a bear. She ended up in her room and ended up falling asleep for a few hours. She was much better once she woke up. So I figured Jarret would be up early today since it was his first day back to school. Boy was I wrong. I had to wake him up at 8am, and carry him to the couch. He was complaining about his eyes being tired.. And how he wished he could stay home. What a funny kid. He made it to the bus stop on time. He was pretty excited he didn't have to wear his Ski Pants. He was in his Spring Jacket! It was a bit cool but by this afternoon it should warm up. I am off today cause George is going to the Motley Cru concert tonight. Sorry for the boring rant.. not too much exciting happening around here!

Lata Skata

1 comment:

Char said...

Where's your update? Update soon!