Monday, April 24, 2006

What a great weekend!

I had such a good weekend I really don't want to go back to work! I had 4 days off this weekend and it was so good!

Thursday: I got my nails done then went shopping with George's dad to buy furniture for his house. He had a house fire about 6 or 8 months ago destroying every thing in the house. He pretty much has a brand new house inside, and needs everything from major appliances to cutlery and plates! We went and picked out his fridge, stove, couch and loveseat! It was a lot of fun. After that went back to his house for pizza!

Friday: We went out for super with George's grandparents then to pick up Denise and Char for the social. I had sooo much fun! We all did. I drank and danced all night! We didn't get home until after 3am!! It was awesome!!

Saturday: When I got myself out of bed we went to pick up the kids from my moms and went to George's dads to see the new furniture and so George could hook up the TV and put the TV stand and some other things together.. while George did that the kids and I went to Kelsey's basketball game (which btw her team won!!) then went back to my father in laws then had to come all the way home to wait for our new mattress.. When that was finally delivered I headed back to my father in laws... Went to get Jarret from George's grandparents then picked up George's friend to get his car he left downtown from the night before because he had a good time and was smart enough not to drive home. We decided that we needed food and went out for a bite to eat and we didn't get home until midnight.

Sunday: Lazy day finally.. The kids were outside before we were out of bed! George went to watch his friends in a Poker game and I did some laundry and just hung out all day. I was happy that I could actually sit with Jarret and do his home reading and his homework last night. I am usually at work so I miss out on that. Put the kids to bed finally and laid in bed and watched TV until I couldn't keep my ewe's open!

Phew! What a boring post this is lol! I only have to work for 3 days and have 2 off.. Shouldn't be too bad. That's it for now.. I wont bore you any longer!!

Lata Skata

No comments: