Wednesday, May 03, 2006

4 Down 5 more to go

I am working 9 days straight this week so I can go to Toronto next week. I have the days off work but they are not with pay. So in order for me to go I have to make up 3 shifts. Unfortunately I will still be short about 4 hours even after doing crazy extra hours. Oh well, like George said I get a 5 day vacation out of it. I am pretty excited to go. I am starting to miss the kids all ready. I know they will be fine they are in good hands, but I don't think I will know what to do with myself without them with me.

George and I are going to see Pearl Jam while in Toronto which is cool. But what is even cooler is that we get to sit in the Ticketmaster Suite at the ACC!! That is going to be awesome! We have plans to go up the CN Tower too. I am a bit nervous about that, but George will be with me so all should be good. Not sure what else is planned. I will take a lot of pictures so be prepared everyone!! Well that's about it for now...

Lata Skata

8 comments:

Chris said...

Wow!! You really must be busy to work 9 days this week. I sure couldn't even do that.

Jenn said...

The good thing about me doing 9 days straight at my job is that its not a hard job. Its not physical by any means and I get to hang out with awesome people all night. But it does suck not being home on my regular days off with the family. Especially that we are leaving the kids for 5 days as of Monday!! Oh well.. thats life.

Chris said...

Doesnt mama have your kids on saturday? dont you mean you leaving on saturday then?

Jenn said...

Yes Mama has my lovely children this weekend but thats because George is out of the city until Sunday afternoon and she is watching them for me.. I am leaving on Monday morning!! Yipppeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Since when is what you do work Jenn?

Char said...

Don't gooooo!!!!!!!

Char said...

I meant for good...for a holiday, yeah! Go for it!! You guys will have fun while you're gone. You'll have to give me the number to the hotel so I can still call you :) The kids will be fine, don't worry. The week will go by quickly and before you know it, you'll be back with them. Two more sleeps!!

All Nob said...

The Septic Tank has been updated.