Friday, April 21, 2006

I was Sara's first

I was Sara's first! I went to her house last night to get my nails done (replaced) and she spit on my hand! She told me that she has never spit on anyone before while doing their nails and that I was her first. I feel so blessed to be "the one".

LOL.. see Sara I told you I would blog about it. Do you think maybe I should elaborate on how/why you spit on me?? Or should I leave it to everyone's imagination??

So other than being spit on.. not too much to talk about. That was the highlight of my week.. Wow, that's a little sad isn't it?

I found out last week that my department at work is being shut down, and all the business is going to our center in Kamploops. (I take calls for Fedex if no one knows) and at first I was a little nervous as to what department they would be transferring me to. There is a new company replacing Fedex so I believe that the majority of us will be in the new department. It should be interesting.

George and I are heading to a wedding social tonight. It is for our friends Andrew and Michelle. George and Michelle have known eachother since elementary school.. and I believe before Michelle was in school. It should be a good time. My sister and sister in law are also coming with us. Fun fun fun!! That's it for now...

Lata Skata

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am up this morning while your sister is hurting in bed like I imagine you are. It was funny and nice to see the both of you drunk and it looks like you had a good time. I know the guys will not like this but I think the ladies need to get out more and get tipsy and let off a little steam.

Jenn said...

I had a blast last night! I feel fine today.. feel sorry for Char though.. I need to call Denise to see how she is.

Chris said...

are you guys going to get drunk and win a prize and come and wake me up after the social?