Monday, April 10, 2006

Mom and Gramma are back from their trip! It was weird not having any contact with them all week. I am use to calling mom about 100 times a day.. Sound right mom? I am glad they had a good time. I have talked to Gramma yet but I will call her in a little while.

We had an AWESOME dinner on Friday night. George's dad brought some Rib Eye Steak. George's Aunt and Uncle came for dinner too. George BBQ'd the steak.. there was shrimp, asparagus, mushrooms, cheese sauce and George's famous potatoes! We ate well! We watched Chronicals Of Narnia and let Jarret stay up for it. He was up until 1am! He was pretty excited for that. He slept in until 11:30am Saturday. We had a pretty relaxed weekend. It was nice having George's family over we dont usually get together with them very often.

Thats about it for now..

Lata Skata

1 comment:

All Nob said...

I'm calling CFS.