Thursday, March 23, 2006

I want to blog today but I have nothing to say. Why don't I have anything to say? Am I that boring? I do have alot to do today I will tell you what it is,,

-Laundry
-Clean the bathroom
-Do dishes
-Clean the livingroom
-Clean the kids "play room" (when I say play room I of course mean the storage closet)
-Clean my room

Well that's what needs to be done around here.. But it wont all get done! Amy and I are going to get our nails done tonight. I am getting mine refilled and one broken one replaced and she is going to get her nails painted! I paint her nails all the time but I thought it would be fun to take her with me and get Sara to do it for her. She will feel so special, I know I do when I get my nails done! Jarret has one more day of school then school break!! We have some plans foir next week. I don't want him to get bored while he is home. We are planning a trip to Teulon to visit Georges cousin and her family. Planning a bowling day with Char and her kids. Have plans to go visit Joanna and her 2 kids I haven't seen in about 6 months. And my mom and I were talking this morning and I think we are going to head downtown to meet her for lunch next week. Busy busy cant wait!! I guess I did have something to say.. But I guess I always do!!

Lata Skata

5 comments:

Chris said...

Amy is getting her nails done...thats just crazy. looks like everyone is getting pampered in your end today. you nails, amy nails, jeff beer with buds from work, jarret ...umm...err..i think you forgot someone.....
Jarret can thank me later;)
Tell jeff the monitor is awesome.

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenn said...

Who's Jeff??

All Nob said...

I'm thinking of a pedicure... Tammy said my feet are gross.

Anonymous said...

gee, let's talk about socks. LMAO