Thursday, March 16, 2006

Dreams

I have come to the conclusion that I don't like to dream anymore. I use to like to dream even the bad ones I didn't mind. I feel when I dream now that its not a good nights sleep. Is this a bad thing? Am I getting old and cranky? I like daydreaming! Actually I love daydreaming. I do it all the time, what it would be like to win the lottery, what it would be like to be skinny, what it would be like to own my own house... ect..

On another note... Jarret came home with his report card yesterday. The Academic Skills marks eitehr stayed the same or went up a mark so I am very happy with that! The Teamwork and Personal management Skills marks either stayed the same or went down a mark. I am not too happy with that, I was not mad at him because we had some incidents this term with Jarrets behavior in school and I kinda saw it coming on the report card. He is like his mother and goofs off and talks a lot in class. Jarret has issues with the tone of voice he uses towards people sometimes. He is not a mean kid he goes from 0-10 in a second! We talked about that yesterday after I read his report card to him outloud. He is going to try harder to watch his tone and the way he talks to his friends (and at home too) But all in all I am pleased with his report card. He is such a smart kid, he's funny, very sensitive and just a good person.

Going shopping tonight with my mom. I have money in my pocket and its burning a hole!! I don't shop very often, but George and I took some money for ourselves after we got our income tax back and I still have some left. I need clothes so bad its not funny.

George had to take our car in to get fixed today, that sucks! But it will sound great once we get it back. Well I think I am done here....

Lata Skata!

4 comments:

All Nob said...

Who's George?

J-BOMB! said...

I'm George!! Just kidding! My favourite line from a song about dreams "The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had!" I would never have guessed that Jarrett has attitude issues from knowing him at all. It seriously shocks me.

Jenn said...

George is my husband whos name I changed per his request... I dont mention his real name cause he doesnt want it on the internet... lol... I know its hard to imagine Jarret has some attitude issues but its true.. he isnt a devil child by any means but we are trying to nip it in the bud before he gets out of hand...he stresses alot for his age and I think thats why he gets "snappy" lol... i had to use the word!

Char said...

There will always be ups and downs with report cards. Nothing a little crack of the whip won't fix...lol..just kidding! Sometimes it depends on the teacher too. Good job Jarret!!