Tuesday, March 07, 2006

And The Winner Is...

ME!!!! Yes I was the winner of the first annual "guess the winner" contest. What that was is my mom who hosted this party printed out all the categories with the nominees names and before the show started we had to pick who we thought would win.There were 24 categories and I got 11/24! It was a close race though. I was ahead then my sister-in-law was then my mom was! Phew.. How stressfull! LOL! My mom had her house all decorated I will post pictures below. Please be kind I am not a photographer and something was up with our camera. The actual show I thought was good. I loved most of the dresses I did not like Naomi Watts dress. I did like Reese Witherspoon's dress (who won yippeee!!). I thought John Stewart did a great job. Anyway... Here are the pictures.. Well maybe not.. Blogger isn't being nice to me. I will post the pics later.

Lata Skata

No comments: