Thursday, March 02, 2006


The Academy Awards are on Sunday and I cant wait! Every year the girls in my family get together and have Chinese Food and junk and watch the show. No boys or kids allowed. Its a long night but its fun. We check out the dresses and watch all the pre show. I have seen a lot of the movies that are nominated. I need to see Walk The Line and Good Night And Goodluck. I am hoping to rent Walk The Line this weekend. Unfortuantly my sister will not be there on Sunday.. she has to work :( We will eat lots for you CHAR!!! This has been a tradition for about 4 years or so... I look forward to it every year. It will be good times!

Not much else happening around here. Jarret is still sick. Today he was saying his ear is all plugged up. I sent his puffers to school with him which I usually don't but he needs them 4 times a day for 10 days and he coughs a lot so he needs it on hand. That's that.

Lata Skata

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn,
I don't usually make a habit of watching the Acadamy Awards, if it's on and I'm home I'll maybe have watch it but this year 'you know who is hosting'. I'm so excited! I will be pinned to the television the whole night right along with you! I can't wait!!

Jenn said...

Oh ya.. I totally thought of you when I heard John was hosting, you HAVE to watch now. I bet he will be funny. I am looking forward to Sunday... we are gonna have good eats!!

Anonymous said...

I hope he does a good job. It must be pretty nerve racking hosting a show that huge, and live too. I will be watching and cheering him on! I'm such a loser hey!

Char said...

Umm...who's hosting this year? This may determine whether I'll be sick on Sunday or not....

Jaime Warren said...

Sounds like such a fun evening and tradition!!!

Hope Jarrett is feeling better soon!!!

Jaime

Jenn said...

John Stewart is hosting this year.. it should be good. I really enjoyed Chris Rock last year. It is a really fun tradition. I booked off work over a month in advance just so I can be there.. lol!! Jarret is better but Amy has a fever today and coughing so its jumping bodies in my house :(

Chris said...

Im not sure why it has to be stipulated that its a girls nite. Since there has never been a guys nite. Oh yea i remember 11 years ago Dad, Greg and myself went out for sushi. Ahh good times.