Monday, March 13, 2006

A week??

It's been a week since I have last blogged??? OMG.. Where has the time gone? I guess looking after 2 sick kids all last week then trying to squeeze looking after a sick me time kinda flies by hey? Had Amy at the Emergency Room again, it wasn't her asthma but it was Croupe. She has had that before. Jarret was home from school Thursday and Friday he was throwing up for those 2 days. He was very upset that he missed out on PJ day! Both kids have ear infections and on antibiotics. What a house I have. George hasn't been feeling all that great either. Hopefully things get back to normal. That's about all I have to say for now.. . I will hopefully have more to say as the week goes on. That's it for now.

Lata Skata!

2 comments:

Char said...

You've had quite the couple of weeks, haven't you? I hope everyone feels better very soon. It's bad enough when one family member is sick, let alone all four of you...crappy crap!! That sucks ass!

Anonymous said...

Bad bad blogger...I forgive you. Hope that you are all on the mend.

(((HUGS)))