Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Nothing really exciting happening around here. I check my blog everyday and I was getting sick of looking at my post from a week ago so something new to look at now. My life is pretty boring. I was not at work last night due to a migrain. I have been trying to make it to work when I get migrains lately but just couldn't do it yesterday. Amy woke up today sick again. Her asthma is acting up again. That girl can't be well for more than a week. She is on her ventolin again.. and using her Flovent. We will see what happends this week.

Have a good one!

3 comments:

Jolene said...

I am sorry about ur Migraine! I get them all the time and they suck! Actually I have one as I sit here! It starts in my neck and up to my head! I hate them! I hope AMY gets to feelin better too, poor girl!

Char said...

Peanut butter I say. Peanut butter.

Anonymous said...

Peanut butter cures them or causes them?