Sunday, January 22, 2006

My Date



Our date on Friday was soo much fun! We took the kids to my moms afer George was done work and we all ate supper there.. then George and I headed to the movie! We saw MUNICH it was really good. It was a long one but really good. It was kinda weird going out and not worrying about the kids. It felt like we were dating all over again. I felt all giddy. After the movie we went out for a few drinks at MOVADOS left there and went to BOOMERS for a few more drinks (and some entertainment). We didn't get home until 2am. We definitely have to do this again.

The pic of the flower is one of my roses from George.. he took the pic isn't it nice??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you get lucky huh?? Looking for an interesting ride home from work tonite!!! Just kidding

Jolene said...

Glad u had fun! Me and DH need to do this!