Tuesday, January 31, 2006

8 Years

Today is my Wedding Anniversary! George and I have been married for 8 years! We have been through ALOT in these past 8 years. We have been through a move to another province and back again, a separation, children, death, being happy,being sad, being angry, being broke, not being broke.. What a rollercoaster!! Going through all the stuff we have gone through I am glad it was with him!! We were married at 19, and I know a lot of people didn't see us making more than a year! We had some rough patches.. But who doesn't?? He is my best friend.. I can tell him anything and be myself! He laughs at my "blondeness" I'm sure he gets frustrated sometimes because I can be very "blonde" sometimes, but he usually just laughs it off and tells me he loves me because I don't know certain things. Being married to George is fun.. He isn't a very serious person, sometimes I can be very serious about things and he is there to remind me to have fun and "don't worry about it" If he wasn't here to tell me that I would be acting like an old person. I better stop he may not like the fact I am talking about him on here.. lol.. but I just wanted to share.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Jenn and George! Best wishes for the next 50 + years!

Char said...

Holy crap! It's so unbelievable that you guys have been married 8 YEARS!!!!!! Happy Anniversary!!

Just think, Kelsey was almost 3 when you got married, and now she's almost 11. THAT'S crazy. 8 years??!!! Where did the time go? Before you know it, you'll be celebrating 10 years, and then 15, 20...don't blink!

I hope you have a great day today!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary
Happy Anniversary
Happy Anniversary
HAPPY A-N-N-I-V-E-R-S-A-R-Y!!!!!

Jolene said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSERY!!!!!!