Wednesday, January 25, 2006

HELP

Ok.. so I know a few posts ago I was all happy about Amy finally being potty trained and I had to work on #2 but everything was good. Well.. she is still really good during the day for Pee and actually we have had no overnight accidents ever so you would think I would be thrilled. Well.. I am beside myself because she WILL NOT go #2 on the potty. She goes in her underwear EVERY time! I have tried talking nicely to her.. I have tried rewards... I have been angry with her... I don't know what to do. Yesterday she went for her nap and after her nap she was all pooppy. I lost it.. I got mad and I took her Tutu away from her and her Bella Dancerella too. I went to work after that and when I got home George said she did it AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! What is up with that?? I need some help.. I am really at wits end with this. Please anyone with any suggestions out there???? I need some help..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok so I am totally not condoning this but it worked for a kid I used to babysit way back in the day. She was about 3 and still untrained potty wise. She number one'd and two'd in her clothes all the time. So her mommy (Not me)told her that if she pee'd in her pants anymore that the pee would make her snappy(you know the body part I mean) hurt and it would fall off. And within about two weeks or so she was asking to go to the potty and not making accidents anymore. It's just a thought, and maybe it's the only time that kind of a tactic worked but the point is it DID work. I mean we all know that the parts don't fall off, but when you think about it, poop isn't the cleanest thing and if it comes in prolonged contact with skin it will cause irritation. That's just a medical fact. That's my 2 cents. I bet my comment about your big date makes more sense now that you know who I am hahahhahah!

Jenn said...

Thats pretty funny.. I dont think that would work with Amy though she would probably say "it wont fall off silly lilly". And yes that comment does make sense now that I know it was you.. I was racking my brain trying to figure out who was giving who an iteresting ride home!!

Anonymous said...

Her Snappy???? I laughed and laughed. I will never hear "that someone is a snappy dresser" the same again. hahahahahahahahaha

Char said...

LOL @ Snappy!!!!!! omg!! That is the funniest term I have EVER heard for a female body part...How about, "I need a snack, and make it snappy!"

Chris said...

Tell her her unco still poo's in his pants. And it doesnt affect his mom at all. So it all works out in the end. Ha ha get it ? "the end"

Anonymous said...

Jenn,

I am sorry to hear that. That is JUST .....shitty....lol