Wednesday, January 11, 2006

FINALLY


I think its safe to say Amy is on her way to being potty trained! I have been trying since MAY!! I read her Once Upon A Potty last week and ever since then she has been going P on her own. We are still working on over night and #2. But I am so happy that she is on her way. She is pretty much dry in the morning so I will start putting her on the potty when I get home from work in the evening at 11:30. She should be good until she wakes up. I was doing some thinking and in the past 6 years I have only been diaper free for 2 months when Jarret was trained before I had Amy that's alot of diapers!!

So I will keep you updated on her progress.. yippeee!!!



3 comments:

Chris said...

More comments about oily dinks than your daughter getting poty trained. Hmmmm.....

Jolene said...

Diapers are such a pain arent they. I just figured out I spen $86 a month on them! WOW! And that is between my 9 month old and my 2 yr old. I am in the middle of potty training him right now!

Char said...

I will be soooooo sad when the pull-up stage is over....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!