Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Pictures












I have so many more pictures to post.. but I will wait until tomorrow. I had such a good time this weekend. Too short of a visit though. The walk was pretty amazing. All those people walking for the same cause. Pretty cool!!
The kids have grown so much in the last 10 months its crazy. I always knew we had cute kids in this family... this was a big reminder how cute they are!! Not just cute.. but well behaved nice kids. I miss you guys already! Oh yeah.. and the adults too ;)
Lata Skata

3 comments:

Shannon said...

These kids are killing me with their cuteness. How much more can I take?;)

These walks are pretty damned amazing, right?

I'm glad you got to experience it :)

Jamie said...

Jenn - that is so amazing that you got to go to wpg for the weekend and be there for your brother and his family :)

I'm glad you got to experience the walk too and I'm glad you got to see Emma and see how they deal with her diabetes on a daily basis. :)

I agree - there's a lot of cuteness going on in your family!

Penny Ratzlaff said...

I agree, cuteness all around!!