Sunday, June 17, 2007

Fathers day weekend in London

On Saturday George and the kids and I drove down to London for the night. George's Uncle Murray and his girlfriend Angie were there for work so we thought we would make a weekend out of it. It was so nice to see them and it was a good time. It was like a mini vacation. Much needed one for George, he has been working so much lately. The hotel had a really nice pool and the room was nice too. There was a LCD flat screen TV in the room. Decently priced too. So here are some pictures.. I do have a lot more.. but for now here you go.. Jarret doing 'the dead man's float'
Jarret and Amy chillin in bed
Amy
Jarret
Jarret, Uncle Murray, and Amy
Our pool in the hotel
Pool in the hotel
Jarret and Amy at the pool
Missy 'swimming'

Also want to say HAPPY FATHERS DAY to George and all the dads out there.
Lata Skata

9 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow - does it ever look nice at that hotel!!!

Sounds like you had a great time!

Shannon said...

That hotel looked swank!

I'm glad Jeff had a good Father's Day. It seemed like you all enjoyed the weekend!

Jenn said...

Love the word "swank"!

It was really nice. It was a Best Western so we were pleasently surprised with it.

We did have a good weekend.. I think George had a nice Fathers Day.. The kids couldnt wait to give him his presents so he got them at midnight on Saturday night!

Anonymous said...

I am giving you the last warning to take down that picture....don't make this a hard thing...

KENNY QUICK HANDS HODGERT

Shannon said...

That's the nicest Best Western I've ever scene.

Ken seems like such a tortured soul. I'll bet the next time you visit each other, he'll make sure he looks like he stepped out of a GQ magazine cover at all hours of the day and night!

Anonymous said...

I bet the next time I see her I will have a camera and she'd better lock the bathroom door lol

Kenny "demeaning photographer" Hodgert

Anonymous said...

Oh wait...the pic is gone..Jenn you are nice...I'll cook for you again and NOT take bad pics of you.....uhhh I mean you could never take a bad pic..:)

Kenny

Jamie said...

Wow - for a few minutes there, I could really feel the love in here .... LOL LOL.

You two crack me up ...

Swank is a good word. Not used enough - I think I'm going to try and use it at least once a day this week .... heh - thanks Shan! LOL ...

Shannon said...

As a matter of fact, that's the first time I've ever used SWANK in a sentence. I think I'll use it more often!

Ooh, I'd love to see battle of the pictures and have the two in-laws post terrible pics of each other on their blogs...or Facebook...either one is fine.