Friday, June 01, 2007

Happy Birthday Michelle!
I have known Michelle since grade 9! Have an awesome day. I wish I could celebrate with you.
Jarret is doing Jump Rope For Heart today. He raised $60 and with that he gets a "free gift". He gets a skipping rope some wacky ball and a cool water bottle. He is pretty psyched. I asked him if he knew what exactly he is jumping for. And he said yes.. for people who have heart attacks like Gramma Buddy. (George's mom suddenly passed away 2 years ago from a heart attack..) I think that mulls around in his head quiet a lot. I try to talk to him about her all the time.. it sucks that we have to but at least we can talk about. it.
Anyway.. that's another post for anther day...
I am working 10-6 again next week! I like being home early.. but the mornings are so rushed now. But I can handle that, if it means home early.
Well.. Jarret is wanting to have his cereal now.. so I better get a move on.
Lata Skata

1 comment:

Char said...

Happy birthday to a fellow Gemini!!! Hope you had a good one, Michelle!