Friday, February 10, 2006

Happy Birthday MOM!

It’s my moms bday today. Happy Birthday Mommy! Who could ask for a better mom?? My mom and I are really close. I think I call her about 10 times a day at work?! There are some days she tells me she cant talk anymore on the phone and I should email her for the rest of the day. So we have about 10 emails by the time she is done work! So today she took the day off for her bday so you can imagine how many times I am going to talk to her today, plus she just got herself a cell phone so there is no escaping me! She is an awesome Gramma as well as awesome mom! Hope your day is good and George and I will figure out what supper is before you and Gramma get here tonight.  George and I are having my family in for cake and ice cream tonight after supper. Should be fun!

I just wanted to add I had an awesome bday yesterday! Went out for some good food, back to my moms for cake a presents! I got some scrap stuff from George and the kids (thanks mom) and I can not wait to try it all out. I woke up thinking about it this morning. Well have a good day everyone!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what alot of February B-Days! It's kind of like my family in April, Mom, Dad, Erin, Chris, "George" and his dad! Happy B-Day to all of you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jenn (belated!) I meant to bring your card in today but I forgot. I will give it to George tomorrow. Hope the rest of the weekend was good too!!