Sunday, February 05, 2006

Happy Birthday kelsey


It's Kelsey’s bday today. She is 11 years old! OMG I can't believe how old she is. I am a little emotional right now thinking about her being 11! She is the nicest 11 year old I think I know or ever known. It’s pretty funny cause she looks soo much like her mom they are the spitting image of each other but I think she is allot like me. Either she is older than she is or I am younger then I really am! Kinda like the later of the two! I don’t see her very much because she has a BUSY social life! When I was pregnant with Jarret I was soo upset cause I couldn’t imagine loving my own child like I love her! I use to cry about that. You know when you have a second child you wonder "how do I pass the love around equally??" well I guess that was my thinking. I didn’t know how I was going to manage that. My kids both adore her. She is the oldest child for my sister and Kenny, the oldest granddaughter, the oldest niece, and oldest sister to Jake. She is a pretty special kid. Happy Birthday Kelsey!! Have a great day!!

6 comments:

Char said...

Aaaww...Jenn...your post is so nice! You're so funny....worrying about how you were going to share your love with YOUR OWN BABY!!! Too funny...

Your card for Kelsey was awesome!! You did a fantastic job on it!! I loved the picture you chose for the front, and I know it's something she'll keep forever.

Anonymous said...

nice job Jenn. Says it all for all of us. Kelsey is very special!!! Even tho she is getting too old.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn, pass on the b-day wishes from me! I can't believe she is 11!! Wasn't she three yesterday and singing BarbieGirl in the backseat of Doug's car? I feel old. By the way, incase I forget to call, I believe you have one coming up too, so "Happy B-Day"! I forgot to say Happy Anniversary when I called on the 31st too, but I did e-mail you! My brain is not working great these days!

Char said...

Thanks Carrie! Yes, it was yesterday when she was three. I just woke up and there she was - 11 years old. Now instead of Barbie Girl, it's anything by Kelly Clarkson, Green Day, Good Charlotte, Avril Lavigne, Gwen Stefani, and the list goes on. It's not even funny how quickly she's growing up. She's even buying clothes from stores like Garage. What will I do when she turns 16 and can DRIVE???? AAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

Jenn said...

Speaking of Barbie Girl.. Jeff burned that song on a cd thats in the car.. and I meant to tell you that when I pulled up to your house on Sunday it was playing and all I could see was Kelsey with that curly curly hair singing every single word!! Now she has a Kareoke Machine!?? Crazy world.

Char said...

The only thing is that it wasn't "Barbie Girl" to Kelsey, it was "Bawbie Geel".