Friday, February 17, 2006

Amy and Dora!
Max and Ruvy (thats how Amy says it)
Amy and Dr. Goodbear
Where do I start? I have been sick in bed for the past week. It started with the stomache flu on Monday then turned into a migraine. I am finally feeling better. So, the pictures above are from a kids Trade Show last weekend. There was a meet and greet Dora and a Max and Ruby show. It was just Me George and Amy that went. Jarret was with my mom at a movie he said that he was too big for Dora.
Valentines Day came and went and it was pretty uneventful. We dont really celebrate that day, we use to but its another expence now. We say Happy Valenties Day to eachother but we dont do gifts or anything. Jarret is home today there are no school busses because it's -44 with the windchill!!! He was home yesterday but that was because he wasnt feeling all that great. He has a really barky cough and all stuffy so instead of sending him out in the cold when he's sick I decided to keep him home. George was home too. he stayed home to help me out with the kids since I was still not feeling all that great yesterday.. what a nice guy!! Thats that for now.. gonna go and catch up on my house work!

1 comment:

Char said...

I thought I was going to be superimposed into one of the Dora pics?