Saturday, September 01, 2007

Up way too early today. I have been awake since 5am. Sitting on the computer waiting to get tired so I can go back to bed.. so far nothing.

I have been so stressed out this past week, I'm sure that has to do with my insomnia today. The kids start school on Tuesday. Jarret is going to grade 3 ( omg.. wanna barf when I think of that) and Amy to Kindergarten. they will be in the same school this year.


When I registered Amy for Kindergarten there was no option on AM or PM. She is in the PM. That is not what I wanted. I want her in the AM. I called the school this past week and left a message on the principals voice mail to see if she can be switched. I left a detailed message as to why I was calling and left her my work #. She never got back to me.


I have no idea what time in the PM she starts on Tuesday. I guess when we take Jarret the first day I will ask..and I will ask if she can be switched. I really hope so.. it would work out so much better. Also the bus stop for Amy is farther away then Jarrets bus stop. I don't understand why they have different stops.. that's another thing I will have to deal with. I have to call the bus company and they are so difficult to get a hold of.


I have to do everything next week which sucks! I wish I was home. I wish I didn't have to work. I am feeling so guilty about it. If I could have waited until Amy was in grade 1 to go back.. it would have been better, but that was not an option and I know that. Everything will work out.. but in the mean time it sucks how I am feeling. I guess I can go and try to sleep.. wish me luck.




Lata Skata

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I went through a week of mega stress. I'm hoping now that I've gotten through the new routine that it will run smoother.

Hang in there and just try to not think of too much for at least a day. You have nice long weekend coming up so try to get rejuvinated so you can deal with what's coming up.

I can't even see the video at all to click on it.