Monday, September 03, 2007

Pictures and first day of school













The first day of school is tomorrow. I am excited for both kids. I am nervous for Amy. Its a new school and her first year in French Immersion. I know she will be ok. But of course I am nervous for her.

We have her out fit all picked out for tomorrow laid out on her bed. I will braid her hair tonight after her bath so its curly for tomorrow.

I am hoping this year is a better year for Jarret. He struggled a bit last year.. but I chalked it up to the move and a new school. George and I had a talk with him last week. We told him all we want is for him to do his best and try, and we will go from there. I think he was ok with our chat. Lets hope so.

The above pictures are from when our Friends Gene and Paula and their daughter were visiting in August. Gene and George have been friends since Kindergarten. We had an awesome time with them.. they want to move here.. and I hope they can as soon as they possibly can!!

Lata Skata

No comments: