Sunday, September 16, 2007

I am drinking a smoothie before I tackle my laundry today. I only do laundry once a week at the laundry mat across the street. Not really by choice.. but because we live in an apartment building that is a disgusting dump and I WILL NOT go 19 flights down to the dingy basement to do laundry in a laundry room that by my 7 years olds' own words "its disgusting mom"

If my 7 year old has an opinion on whats disgusting and what isn't when it comes to stuff like this.. you know its bad.

I have 2 weeks of laundry today because last weekend we were not home to do any. I honestly don't mind the laundry mat for one reason only.. I get it all done at once. But it is a pain in the ass gathering and getting it over. Especially when only 1 of 4 elevators work in our building almost EVERY weekend. I get so mad by the time I get home.

Anyway....

I am pretty happy that I have had the chance twice in the last little while to go to a scrapbooking class with my friend K from work. I have been wanting to get involved in scrapbooking for about 2 years but never knew where to start. I have a bunch of supplies but I have no idea how to do any layouts. I am slowly getting the idea. I have made 3 pages and it was so much fun! Thanks K!!!!

Oh yes.. before I forget. Going into the 3rd week of school and Amy is already sick. As she puts it "my neck hurths when I swallow"

Also she said her stomach hurts when she breaths. Which in the past means she has pneumonia! So when I get back from my laundy I guess we will be heading to the hospital for a mask or two and an xray for pneumonia diagnosis. I hope I am wrong about that!

That's that...

Lata Skata

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Laundry sucks. I hate it.

I was going to attempt scrapbooking, had supplies, got thousands of pictures sorted out. The day after I sorted the pics, the 3 of them had them scattered all over the family room looking through them. I gave up on that idea and haven't returned to it since.

I really hope Amy doesn't have pneumonia. She's seems to be susceptible to that, eh?

Jenn said...

i had so much laundry today. I spent a small fortune on it. Oh well we need clean clothes right?

Scrapbooking can be very overwhelming at first.. but now that I go with someone that knows what she is doing its a lot less stressful. maybe you will return to the idea again??

Amy is very susceptible to pneumonia, but this time she doesnt have it! She is feeling kinda crappy but with her puffers she should be better by morning.