Friday, August 24, 2007





The show rocked!! I can not express how fucking good this concert was!! We sat in our seats just before My Chemical Romance was about to go on. Now.. I am just starting to listen to them.. I dont know a whole lot of their songs but with the help of George the last few weeks he has been making me more familiar. Let me tell you.. if I went there not knowing ANY song I would definitely be a fan after!!! They were amazing. Love them.. love them...













Now to Linkin Park...
I honestly dont know what to say. For the first maybe 4 songs I was jumping up and down hanging onto Georges arm looking at him and yelling " HOLY FUCK!!!!!!" I am not kidding you when I say this was the best concert I have been to. Grant it I have never really been to "rock" concert before.. but still.
I dont know what hurt more that night.. my feet (note dont wear flip flops when walking around all day and jumping up and down) my throat from screaming, and my cheeks from smiling ear to ear??? So much fun.. so much fun..
Thats it for now.. I actually have more to post about.. I will be back on the weekend...
Lata Skata
Oh yeah.. these pictures are from a guy that was at the concert. He sent them to George via Face Book, thank God for Facebook right???

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Jenn,

You're so cute and funny. I take it you had a good time at the concert? LOL.

I love My Chemical Romance. They're awesome. So in Linkin Park, btw :)

Cool pics.

Jenn said...

Thanks Shannon! I had an awesome time.. was I too subtle about it??? LOL..