Wednesday, February 20, 2008

New post..

Ok.. so it has been a while. Not too much happening around here.. hence no new post. I guess I can start with saying how incredibly sad that we lost Archie last week. The funeral was yesterday and I am so sorry for their family and everyone who loved him! I am also sorry I couldnt come out for the funeral. I keep thinking about all the good times we had growing up with that family. That makes me sad.. it should make me happy.. but not right now.


On the weekend I bought my self some boots. Not Uggs exactly because I am not shelling out $250 for boots thank you very much.. but the same type of boots but different "brand" they look EXACTLY like the real thing. They are comfy and actually cute. They are kind of like my Crocs issue.. where i think they are ugly but like them anyway... make any sense??



George won Leaf Tickets yesterday so the two of us went. It was my first Leafs game I was pretty excited to see my boys live.. they actually won.. so that was a bonus.


ummm..... so yeah.. thats pretty much it. Sorry nothing is coming to me here.. I will hopefully have something to post soon.. plus i am pretty rushed i have to leave for work in about 45 min and George is sleeping on the couch and I am on here not ready .. need to shower and get the hell out of the house.


Lata Skata

7 comments:

Char said...

Hey, thanks Jenn! LOL .. was that post just for me?

I'm glad you got your boots...I still don't have mine. I'm hoping I can find a wicked sale in the next couple of weeks. Probably not since it's been colder than a well digger's arse here for so long. I doubt they'll be going on sale any time soon.

We've been up to our eyballs in renovations, etc., so hopefully once things settle down we can actually have a real phone conversation.

I'm sure I'll talk to you at some point tomorrow....thanks again for the post!!

Shannon said...

I read about Archie on Chris' blog. My family had friends like that, so I can imagine how sad the whole situation must be.

I can stomach Uggs, but I don't understand why celebrities wear them in L.A. where it's obviously hot since they're wearing shorts and t-shirts with them. I just imagine them with sweaty, stanky feet! If they want to be comfortable, they should wear Crocs.

Jenn said...

I hear you about the Uggs.. really I do.. but i am so in love with mine right now. I told Char that i will take a picture of me on the beach this summer in my bathing suite and with my boots!! lol. For real though.. they are awewome in the cold weather..

Shannon said...

Yeah, they're fine for Canada weather! And I DARE you to wear them at the beach. That would be hilarious.

Jenn said...

Oh its on!!! I cant back down on that dare.. would you like me to hold a small dog in the picture and a Starbucks coffee???

Shannon said...

LMAO! And carry your big kids like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie do.

Jenn said...

LMAO!!! Whats up with that anyway????