Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Happy 13th birthday Kelsey









I woke up this morning thinking its Kelsey's 13th birthday today..I am going to get up and put a birthday post on my blog. Well.. looking through pictures of miss Kelsey I ended up sitting here with tears in my eyes thinking about this wonderful niece I have.

She is an amazing person. We had so much fun with her the two weeks she was here this past summer. She fit right in with us. My kids adore her. Amy told me the other day that she wants to be 12 because Kelsey is 12. Plain and simple.

So have a wonderful day Kelsey.. I wish with all my heart I was there to celebrate with you!!

Lots and lots of love from Auntie, Uncle George, Jarret and Amy!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Kelsey, where did those years go. Could you go back and be 3 for me for 1 day please.

Love you so much. You are one special girl!!!!!!

I'll see you after work/school and celebrate.


Love and Kisses
Gramma

Char said...

Thanks for putting this up, Jenn...it's soooo nice!! It's hitting me hard that I now have a teen-aged daughter. Not that it's about me, but she's just growing up too fast for my liking! I wish you guys were coming for dinner tonight too. We'll have to call while everyone's here.

Shannon said...

The song "Through The Years" by Kenny Rogers is running through my head, LOL.

It will blow me away when my kids turn 13.

Happy birthday!