Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Bday pictures





So it was my bday on Saturday and here are a few pictures from that night. George and I left the kids behind and had a "grown up" night out. Let me tell you.. it was nice. I forgot how much fun it is to go out and not worry about if all the chicken fingers will be eaten .. or if anyone has to go potty before the food gets t0 the table. We met up with some friends.. I believe I am still trying to catch up on my sleep from that night ;)

Thats that...

Lata Skata

5 comments:

Shannon said...

The drink looks yummy!

It's nice to get out and have an "adult" night.

Voice said...

Happy belated Jenn, as a gift, I bought myself a new car! Hope I enjoy it as much as you enjoyed your night out. What are you doing to George? Looks like he's wasting away out there - LOL. Hope all is well.

Chris said...

YOu have me on the edge of my seat....do tell..Were all the chicken fingers eaten?

Char said...

New post please! Not that there's anything wrong with this one...I just keep checking for updates...I'm one to talk, hey?

Shannon said...

Ha! I came here to see what's been going on in your life and was going to request a post. I see Char was thinking the same.

So, whatch u been up to?