Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Monster Jam

Grave Digger.. Fan Favorite
A race about to start
My kidos
Demolition Derby
Dude that won the demolition Derby..



Monster Jam is a tradition in our house. We have gone for I think the last 5 years.. well Jarret and George anyway.

This is the first year we saw a Demolition Derby and let me tell you .. it was the best part of the entire show!!! OMG.. George and I laughed the entire time. I am not sure if its because it was fun to watch or if its really as 'redneck' as it sounds!!

When the dude that won stepped out of his car.. I thought I was going to P myself!!!

Good times.. good times....

Lata Skata

5 comments:

Voice said...

Nice one, hopefully nobody came away with carbon monoxide poisoning like when I took George to a show at the old Winnipeg Arena.

Shannon said...

The kids would love to go to a Monster Jam (I went to Motocross once when I was a teen and loved it...I white trash like that), but after reading Voice's comment, I don't know if I want to subject them to carbon monoxide poisoning, LOL.

Hopefully I can find one outdoors.

Jenn said...

A few years back I think when Jarret was 4 we took him and on the way home he barfed in the car from the fumes. It was pretty gross. But i believe the reason he did is because the old arena in Winnipeg (RIP) had really bad ventolation and you could smell the fumes. In the new arena you couldnt smell anything.. same here in TO. So all should be good as long the ventolation is decent :)

ITs alot of fun!!!

Char said...

Demolition Derby Dude is H-O-T!!

Jenn said...

Yes he is Char!