Tuesday, January 08, 2008




The above picture is what happens when Amy is licked by the dog. The pic is a bit blurry.. but i think you can see. She can pet him and be near him.. she just cant be licked by him. Once she had some Benedryl it cleared up.









This picture is so funny because its of me and my mom and my sister laughing sooo hard. Things havent changed. When you get the three of us together this is pretty much what happens. LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture. it was taken 10 years ago. It was the day after my wedding. Its kind of cool how Char just found it yesterday and our 10 year anniversary is at the end of the month.. perfect timing!

Lata Skata

6 comments:

Shannon said...

I've never heard of people being allergic to dog saliva. Poor Amy. I hope it didn't bother her too much. I would think more than anything it would affect her asthma.

Jenn said...

I didnt know that either. I thought if anything it would be her asthma too. But so far so good. George is having trouble with his asthma because of the dog.. so I highly doubt we will be getting one anytime soon. Which is ok.. dogs are a huge commitment (says the woman with two children??)lol.

Jamie said...

Ugh - my mom gets hives from cat lick LOL. Cat hair and dander all don't bother her - but don't let the little bugger lick her - she'll break out.

What about a shiz zhu?? (how do you spell that w/o spelling a swear word?? LOL) They are apparently "hypo-allergenic" dogs (although not sure about their licks ....).

Love the pic of you guys laughing :)

Char said...

It was so funny to see that picture after all these years and to realize that things have just always kind of been like that. Not a bad thing at all!

I still wonder what we thought was so funny. Probably not much.

Jenn said...

Like you said to me the other night.. it was probably something George did.. or said.. or he hurt himself helping us with something and this was the thanks he got!! LMAO..

Or maybe we were laughing at the fact that I wipped out in my wedding dress the night before dancing?? Hmmm we will never know..

Jenn said...

Ok, just re read what i wrote.. i meant to type

wiped out.. not wipped out.. bad speller here..lol