Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Report Cards



Jarret brought home his report card today.. let me just say....


WOOO HOO!!!!!

He struggled so much last year. He was in tears when doing homework most of the time.. He wasn't completing any work in class.. it was either he didn't do any of the work or he was just doing some of it. It was not a good year for him. I thought we would be pulling him out of French Immersion if things didn't improve.

He got A's and B's through out the entire report card this term. So so proud of him!!From the first day of school he has been saying how much he loves his teacher, those words have never come out of him mouth before.

We have parent teacher interviews tomorrow night for both kids.. and I am actually looking forward to it.

Amy also brought home her report card and it was excellent too. The reason I am not talking too much about hers is that this is HUGE for my boy! Don't worry .. Amy got high fives all around and lots of hugs too.

Lata Skata

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Awesome!! Good job, Jarret!

Anonymous said...

Way to go my ugly boy!!!!!!!!! Very very proud of you.

Yahooo Amy. Your very first report card and you did great!! I'm very very proud of you too. I've heard you speak French and I know how awesome you are

Anonymous said...

RIGHT ON BRAH....GOOD EFFORT MY MAN

UNCLE KENNY

Anonymous said...

Was there ever any real doubt? The kids are brilliant!! Can I get Jarret to do my taxes?

Champion job kids!

Uncle Mur